With increasing awareness among the consumers about the online shopping, there has been growing importance to have and maintain out of the box web sites from enterprise point of view. Every enterprise wants to entice maximum audience to its site.
For this one has to have best web site that lures the attention of the audience instantly. Designing a web site is an ongoing process and one has to be creative and must stay abreast to latest developments and innovations.
Some of the new ideas for web designing have been buzzword in the web arena that have been moulded and evolved and have been incorporated by most of the designers.
- Responsive web designs: As consumer makes use of mobile and tablet to surf the internet, there has been growing need to architect the website in such a manner that it gets easily accessible in these platforms as well. This has resulted in the new ideas of responsive web designing wherein the users can view the same content with different layout that has been fabricated in tune to their screen size and device.
- Single page websites: The traditional website has umpteen numbers of pages on the site that has full navigation encouraging the visitors to divert from the home page whereas the new idea of single website enables easy navigation, convey linear and controlled to the point message. This aids the visitors to focus on important details.
- Scrolling: With increasing use of mobile devices small screens have forced the visitors to do more of a scrolling spree so that they can read all the content on the page. Visitors today are more familiar to scroll down the site to read more information that can open up possibilities for layout of the website.
- Flat UI: Flat user interface is an emerging concept that is been implemented on many websites. Here content is given more important and it tables in basic designs with less distracting elements. Flat UI technique adopts much more basic approach with less image intensive design.
- Fixed header bar: The vital part of keeping the website is making it easier for the people to navigate. For this the new idea of fixing the header bar to the top of the browser window has emerged. This allows the user to scroll back to the top easily in case they want to navigate further.
- Large type: As resolutions of the screens are increased over the past few years, the idea of raisin the standard font size of paragraph on the web to make it more readable and clear to the visitors has emerged. This has led to emergence of incorporation of large headers that make instant and immediate impact of the visitors in web design. Such large type headings can aid in communication of the goal better on one hand and on the other it aids in developing interest to the readers.
- Flash/ silver light/Java scripts/CSS/ HTML 5 animations: These techniques bring the website to life and create unique browsing experience.